REVIEW: Korea's Make up and Skin care



Those are from my bestfriend when she was holiday in South Korea.
South Korea is a country where's you can buy various make up and skin care. Yea everyone know this.

1. Pomegranate mask by etude house
Actually this is free sample *as my friend told
It fresh, smell good, and made my face feel smoothness

2. adbo collagen mask
Woooo love this so much!!!! I put this into refrigerator first. And then put this into my face like it's used to be for about 15minutes. This is magic!! O-M-G my face look brighten and feel softness *o* I can't tell you how much i love collagen. Collagen can make your skin soften, smoothen, brighten, and makes me feel younger hahaha. Many Korean Actor/Actress using collagen for their skin treatment. Yea this is one of the reason why their have good skin and feel like never getting old.

3. Snail therapy BB cream by nature republic
Nature republic is one of famous brand for make up and skin care product.
This bb cream so far is good, *not bad* not cracked on my face, and good for you that have white skin tone.. I though.. sadly I have brown skin tone. So it make my face over too white, not perfect blended on my skin tone.

4. Petite bunny gloss bar by tonymoly
This is my recommend for you. My friend got the pink one and this mine is not so pink but not so orange *hahaha I don't know how to tell*
Love this glossy bar perfectly match with my skintone *not so white and not so brown*  *yellowish-brown* and show the glossy side for my lip, this is make my face looks so fresh.
This thing my keys before I go to college. This can cover my sleepy face *hahaha
As usual, I just bring this glossy bar and my perfume everywhere I go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jakarta - Mt.Slamet - Yogyakarta

NEW